Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another long delay..



in posting. It seems like yesterday that I posted a new post. LOL I get busy with the kids and that takes away my time. The kids had state testing the last two weeks. Morgen brought home an astronomical amount of math homework during that time, on top of the regular work. I was in math land the two weeks. The thing is, I HATE math! I always have and I always will. UGH


Tyler is almost out of meds and is a bit unpredictable right now. I just don't know what he will do. I need to get medical insurance...yesterday!


Takoda is a booger of all boogers. I am so frustrated with him right now. Daddy laughs when he gives me a hard time. Rene gives him candy to keep him quiet. Therefore, I am completely undermined by the two other "adults" in my home. He thinks my reprimands are a complete joke. I am up in arms!


I have been busy with pictures for Moe. I will post a few here.


We went to Solvang for Memorial Day. It was a nice road trip. Of course my favorite part was the osterich farm. I am the consumate animal lover. LOL Coming in close second (tee hee) was meeting Jennifer's (ex sil) new hubby and step kids. He seems to be very nice, as do the kids. I am happy she is able to love again and have someone who can truly love her.


Well, that's life in a nutshell these days.... Takoda turns four soon.....

2 comments:

La Kloie said...

i will remember that day forever!

Loving My Life said...

I love the m2m set so so cute!