Monday, April 21, 2008

Okay...

I have a freaking cold. Who gets a cold in April? My throat and ears are all scratchy. I want to bundle up and hide. Of course I can't. I just want the cough to go away. I can't cough my way through IEPs and lectures. What timing! UGH

Tyler's IEP went well. OT wasn't there but allllll the others were. It seems all those who were in attendance loves the kid and truly want to help. I don't want anyone on the team that doesn't care or have given up. He is only nine years old. Let's pray for a good year.

I bought a new camera. My zoom lens quit working. Again, what timing!! I got an updated model of my own and in pink!!! The same battery and charger work with it. That saves me $100+ right there. Now, I just need a 4g memory card. One day...

I bought a new pair of heels today. Two pairs in fact! I LOVE my heels. It still doesn't replace my beautiful butterfly Jimmy Choos my dogs chewed up, but I like them all the same. Now, how did I find time?? Tyler's IEP ended one hour before school let out. I ran up the street to a Persian restaurant and asked them to donate a gift certificate for the school auction, which they so kindly did. I ran it back to the school and still had 35 minutes. So I ran to TJ Maxx. Shoe mission only. I found AK's and BCBG's. I got back to the school with five minutes to spare. Now that is productive. LOL

Time to figure something out for dinner that does not require alot of time.....you know I insist on a family dinner 7 nights a week. It is what keeps it a unit!

For know,
xoxox
rein

2 comments:

La Kloie said...

oohh shoes!! what color? + at payless there is a really cute pair that is strappy and lite pink and snake skin very carrie/charlotte total sex and the city!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.