Friday, January 18, 2008

Perseveration Damage


I am mostly keeping with Tyler's resolution of not repeating. When we are out in public, I am almost forced to repeat to prevent a whole public episode. Not that I care about what others think, but because it can hold up a whole shopping or errand excursion. My quick trip could turn into hours. Not fun for me or the other two. So I moderate when necessary. At home, I do NOT moderate and this is what it has lead to......he tantrumed, saying the same phrase over and over for an hour. All the while he kicked my walls, cried, and screamed. Now you understand why I can't have him do this in my car????

2 comments:

La Kloie said...

i bet he could get a great job in a demolition crew or in construction. we can put him in lil doc martins!! very cute and sensible!

Anonymous said...

LOL, one never knows!