Friday, January 18, 2008

THANK YOU....

Although I struggle with depression and my thyroid issues, I can honestly say I have never been happier in my life. I look around me and realized how blessed I am. I especially realized this last Saturday afternoon. I was fortunate to have my wonderful girlfriends join me in my birthday celebration. That in and of itself was a gift. I know we are all busy ladies, wives, fiances, and mothers. I felt honored that each of you took the time out of your busy and hectic schedules to join me. The laughter warmed my heart and each of your smiles left an imprint on my soul. Looking across the table was like looking at a Kinkade canvas. The beauty, the differences, the similarities, and the personalities all just coming together to form one awe inspiring painting. I enjoyed just being in the moment. A moment with all of you is a lifetime in my heart. I love all of you dames! You are the perfect fit in my puzzle of life. All of you are my border pieces that help keep my puzzle intact. Each of you has a strength that you bestow on me each time I am in one of your presence. If I only pick up s smidgen of each of your attributes, than I can count myself as one lucky lady! Thank you now and forever for the friendships, the smiles, the laughter, the tears, the vents, the jokes, and of course all my lovely gifts.
oxoxo,
Rein

2 comments:

La Kloie said...

glade you were able to enjoy your self!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for kid sitting. You always save the day. The boys loved having you and "yessie" here. She is like a clone of you and they get the two of you for the price of one!