Saturday, January 12, 2008

PUKE

Vomit, barf, throw up, regurgitation, whatever you want to call it. As a mom it is one of the worst experiences with the kids. Tonight, my whole bed is stripped and bare due to Tyler's cookie tossing contest. Hands down, he won. I have a strong stomach and can handle most anything. Hot dog puke is not one of them. Give me a decomposing body over hot dogs. I had to shove my face into my shoulder and do my mind over matter mental chat. Let me tell you, the bigger they get they more they can project. And to think as an aunt, pre-mom stage, breastfed baby spit up was sickening. That is a cakewalk! Those were the days. I wonder if the day will ever come when I say I miss this day and wish I had it again? I don't recall my mother ever saying it. God knows every time she said something to me and I said "yeah right, whatever", well, she was right. So I am telling you ladies and gents now, if you don't have kids yet or they are in infant stage, there WILL be days JUST LIKE THIS for you. Mark my words. Hang in there!

No comments: