Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!



This is a fun holiday for me because I have kids. As a single person, nine times out of ten, I was stood up on this date. I think Vday should be about those in your life you have unconditional love, or with children, complete innocence. Then, it is a fun day and there's no expectations. Do we really want someone pressed to give us a ring or to say I love you? Let me tell you, people don't let you down. It is your very own expectations you place on them that let you down. So expect nothing and have FUN!! Bake some cupcakes, lick the spoon, get out some scissors and paper and cut hearts out, eat some conversation hearts, and finally, just be YOU. Love yourself and everyone will love you too. For all my friends, new and old, far and close, young and old......

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Rein


These pictures are VDay 2007. I will have to take new ones this afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rein I love your blog and oh so true!
A very Happy Valentines Day to You!!!
Ren

La Kloie said...

it's always fun with the kids! so hope you had a great Vday!