Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Venting, venting, venting.....





Okay, I have been busy getting well and doing IEP aka special education things lately. I didn't mean to neglect my blog. Also, my brother has become 100% homeless and has lost it. It is a very emotional time for me. I am angry and sad all at once. Then you add my determination and personal factor of my work and I am just plain zonked! I am worried too right now for my "mom". Shut up C! I can be worried about you whether you like it or not! On a good note, my lil J is going to a new school and I know she will do well and succeed. Did I mention my hubby gets upset because I haven't had dinner made on the table each night? LMAO Hello, I don't want to wait until you come home from wherever (school, work, training, gym, etc.) and eat dinner at 8-9pm. I have things I need to do and it puts me behind to wait for him because then I have to clear the table, wash dishes, and so on. I am just venting friends. I need to let go of some things right now because my plate is overflowing with emotion. Today I didn't have caffeine right off and I have been in zombie mode. I am pathetic and useless right now. Okay, let me share some modeling pics of my whole lot! I love this designer and her work. It has created a wonderful picture for lasting memories for us to cherish here on out. That is priceless.

oxoxo,
Rein

2 comments:

La Kloie said...

sorry, you have to deal with this. well you always know that i'm here if you need me. plus i always planned on doing the respite for you. i just needed to know where to go for the classes.

La Kloie said...

if you had mo-mo in the middle i bet you could get them to sing "so long, farewell" from the sound of music. he he!