Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nyquil

I have to chat about this. I take Nyquil gel caps for congestion and sleep while I am sick. The thing is, I go into dream mode like crazy! The dreams are so vivid when Nyquil induced. I dreamt I came out of Vons with Morgen and a tiger and a lioness were going at it. I yelled at them like they were my own kids and they stopped fighting! Maybe it symbolizes Morgen and Takoda fighting. LMBO I also dreamt that I could figure out how to get evidence against the Dutch dude who murdered Natalie Holloway. I somehow got to Aruba and proved it. Don't ask, because I know the balance in my checkbook didn't get me there! I then proceeded to dream about being in some hick town and finding a chisel wrapped in a blood stained tee shirt on a lakeshore. The murderer caught me discovering it and proceeded to chase me. I soon turned the tables and chased him. WACKO!! Thank you Nyquil and all in one night :)

1 comment:

La Kloie said...

haha! i totally understand how you feel its just that when ever i'm sick and i fall asleep or if i've read stephanie plum there can be some pretty weird dreams there. hope you feel better!