Saturday, February 9, 2008

I got my lips plumped!!!

And I didn't need Botox. Unfotunately they are swollen from sleeping with my mouth open. LOL I have a horrible, horrible cold. I keep running 104 fevers and start shivering until I crawl into bed. I have to be careful because I am a high fever seizure person. Maz was kind enough to put four blankets on me last night because I was shaking so bad. I had on fleece lounge pants, a sweatshirt, and socks. Tell you how bad this is? I think I have to postpone some work things at the begining of the week. I can't breathe, I am now in cough mode (Carol form), and my lips are chapped, swollen, and beet red! Even my gums above my two front teeth are chapped. I look like I have wax lips. Halloween, even April Fool's is too far off to play it off. Oh well, I will take Morgen to cheer all "glossified", aka Vaseline smeared. Off to see the wizard.......

1 comment:

La Kloie said...

some people pay for that and you got it for free. i'm sick too! its no fun. hope you feel better