Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Princess Morgen



This picture is courtesy of my friend Amy. It was a belated bday gift for me. I absolutely LOVE it! I am in awe over it. What a thoughtful present and a beautiful one at that! She was kind enough to take Morgen to Libby Lu's for a princess do, then do photos. When I picked up Morgen that day (1/1/08) I asked her if Amy took pictures. She said no. I told her that was hard to believe. Amy always took pictures. Well, she did and Morgen kept her secret for almost two months!!!! I asked her directly and she didn't give me any indication otherwise. What a girl! I just had to remind her the importance of sharing some things with mommy and when to keep a secret. Got to be safe. Anyhow, enjoy. I love them. Gillian is one of Morgen's best friends and Amy's daughter :)

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

I would have been in awe too!! She is so beautiful!! (as are all three of your babies) She looks like a princess and I am sure she felt like one!! How fun is Libby Lou's??

Anonymous said...

Good post.